How You Can Help
- EAT - Enjoy a delicious meal or snack at Downtown Bistro, Viera's Bakery, El Rey Fruta Rayada or La Jalpita....
- VOLUNTEER - Serve on the DPDA Board of Directors, one of our committees, at an event or promotion, or... design your own adventure!
- BE POSITIVE - Don't make or tolerate incorrect negative comments about Downtown. Instead, talk about all the great things that are happening here and how each person can be part of the solution.
- LIKE US - "Like" and follow us on Facebook. Invite your friends and co-workers to "like" us also. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @pascorocks. We're now on pinterest.com/pascorocks
- SHOP - Downtown Pasco is known for an amazing selection of formal wear, clothes and shoes for the whole family, as well as furniture, party supplies, and much more!
- BUY - During market season (May-October), do your grocery and gift shopping at Pasco Farmers Market. From vegetables and eggs to jewelry and bagels, Pasco Farmers Market has what you're hungry for!
- THINK Pasco Specialty Kitchen for your next custom cake or catering event. Pasco Specialty Kitchen clients are small, local businesses. Call Marilou Shea at (509) 545-1172 or (509) 430-8956 for a referral.
- ATTEND - Make plans to attend downtown events like the Cinco de Mayo Parade